Welcome to Rigged Up Sportfishing Charters on North Carolina's beautiful Outer Banks. Charles Haywood and mate Graham Alexander are here to help you make the most of your fishing experiences while on the Outer Banks.
Locally built on the Outer Banks by Omie Tillet, the Rigged Up boasts a classic Carolina Custom Built Design. She's 55 feet long with a 17 foot beam.
For your ride to the Gulf Stream, the Rigged Up is fully equipped:
- Fully Air Conditioned and Heated Cabin
- Private Bathroom and Shower
- State of the Art navigation electronics including VHF radio, GPS,
- Loran, Plotter, Radar and Color Sounder
- Shimano Tiagra and TLD 20's - 130's
- Shimano Light Tackle spinning gear
Captain Charles Haywood, an experienced fisherman and fully licensed by the United States Coast Guard since 1998, was born and raised in Manteo, North Carolina. He, along with mate Graham Alexander, will coach the novice fisherman or assist the experienced angler in landing the big catch.